Why Choose Woodbury Leadership Academy for Your Child?
In addition to the Core Knowledge curriculum we utilize Saxon and Singapore Math, and a Character Education Program to build leadership skills throughout the K-8 school.
In partnership with the parents, teachers, students and community members it is the desire and intent of WLA to create a school that fosters high expectations for students and creates student leaders.
WLA is an environment that fosters academic success through:
- rigorous curriculum standards,
- high expectations,
- inquiry-based learning, while building strong skills in math, reading, literature, writing, the fine arts, science & technology – all the essential areas of learning.
What Makes Woodbury Leadership Academy Unique?
- High expectations for students and staff
- Instruction tailored to your child and their needs
- Small class sizes
- Strong parent partnerships
- High quality, experienced, passionate staff
- Authentic assessment methods
- Traditional core academics and research-based learning
- Individualized instruction where children become increasingly responsible for their learning
- Core Knowledge Curriculum
- Character Development Program: Core Virtues & Responsive Classroom