Why Choose Woodbury Leadership Academy for Your Child?
The mission of WLA is to utilize Core Knowledge curriculum to provide an educational program that is academically rigorous, based on solid research and demonstrated success.
In addition to the Core Knowledge curriculum we utilize Saxon and Singapore Math, and a Character Education Program to build leadership skills throughout the K-6 school.
In partnership with the parents, teachers, students and community members it is the desire and intent of WLA to create a school that fosters high expectations for students and creates student leaders.
WLA is an environment that fosters academic success through:
- rigorous curriculum standards,
- high expectations,
- inquiry-based learning, while building strong skills in math, reading, literature, writing, the fine arts, science & technology – all the essential areas of learning.
What Makes Woodbury Leadership Academy Unique?
- High expectations for students and staff
- Instruction tailored to your child and their needs
- Small class sizes
- Strong parent partnerships
- High quality, experienced, passionate staff
- Authentic assessment methods
- Traditional core academics and research-based learning
- Individualized instruction where children become increasingly responsible for their learning